Are you planning to move to Ikast-Brande? Get help from Ikast-Brande Municipality's Newcomer Service and the Newcomer Guide.
Do you consider moving to Ikast-Brande? Then contact Newcomer Service.
Lene can help and guide you if:
- You plan to move to Ikast-Brande and have questions or need advice
- You need to find out who to contact in Ikast-Brande kommune for specific issues
- You need to get in touch with another local or government department.
Lene Møller Fløe
Phone: +45 99 60 40 17
If you have questions - it could be about anything such as housing, healthcare, daycare for your children or other matters - Ikast-Brande kommunes Newcomer-guide Ole Nielsen can help. Ole assists and guides both Danish and foreign newcomers, ensuring quick and constructive communication between newcomers and Ikast-Brande Municipality staff.
You can call or write to Ole. He can help and guide you if:
- You are looking for a place to live
- You currently commute to your workplace in Ikast-Brande Kommune, and wish to get on top of the housing waiting list in a number of local housing associations. You can read more about the pendler housing-agreement here.
- You have questions about all the practical matters when you are moving - for example getting a Danish ID-number (Cpr - nummer), getting the yellow healthcard and moving your address.
- You have questions about daycare, school and education
Newcomer-guide Ole Nielsen
Phone: 99 60 43 28
Are you or your spouse looking for employment? Visit "The Jobbox"
You are always welcome in "The Jobbox" at Ikast Town Hall, where
a Jobcenter employee is available to assist you during opening
hours. The Jobbox is open:
Monday and Tuesday from 9.30 - 14.00
Thursday from 09.30 - 17.00
Friday from 09.30 - 13.00
We aim to help you find a job, and you have several options for contacting our helpful staff.
Jeff-Henri Eskerod Riegels is a business consultant. He knows the companies and can help you approach the local companies relevant to your profile. He is also the contact person for WorkInDenmark. You can reach Jeff by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nicolai Pedersen is a jobsearch guide. He can help you adapt your CV to Danish companies. Nicolai primarily works with recruitment, and can assist you with questions in this regard. You can reach Nicolai by email at email@example.com.