Are you planning to move to Ikast-Brande? Get help from Ikast-Brande Kommunes Newcomer-guide
If you have questions - it could be about anything such as housing, healthcare, daycare for your children or other matters - Ikast-Brande kommunes Newcomer-guide Ole Nielsen can help. Ole assists and guides both Danish and foreign newcomers, ensuring quick and constructive communication between newcomers and Ikast-Brande kommunes staff.
You can call or write to Ole. He can help and guide you if:
- You are looking for a place to live
- You currently commute to your workplace in Ikast-Brande Kommune, and wish to get on top of the housing waiting list in a number of local housing associations. You can read more about the pendler housing-agreement here.
- You have questions about all the practical matters when you are moving - for example getting a Danish ID-number (Cpr - nummer), getting the yellow healthcard and moving your address.
- You have questions about daycare, school and education
- You need to find out who to contact in Ikast-Brande kommune for specific issues
- You need to get in touch with another local or government department.
Newcomer-guide Ole Nielsen
Phone: 99 60 43 28
Are you or your spouse looking for employment?
You are always welcome in "The Jobbox" at Ikast Town Hall, where a Jobcenter employee is available to assist you during opening hours. The Jobbox is open:
Monday and Tuesday from 9.30 - 14.00
Thursday from 09.30 - 17.00
Friday from 09.30 - 13.00
If you have questions regarding your Danish jobsearch in general, or in regard to a specific job opening or Ikast-Brande company, you are welcome to contact Ikast-Brande Kommunes Jobsearch-guide Nicolai Pedersen. Nicolai primarily works with recruitment, and can assist you with questions in this regard. You can reach Nicolai by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.