Need help from Citizen Service?
There are different alternative ways of getting help from Citizen Service in Ikast-Brande Municipality. Read about them below.
Chat with Citizen Service
Instead of calling or waiting in line at Citizen Service, you
can chat with an employee. We can then provide the guidance you
Please note that we can't handle questions involving sensitive personal information. In such cases, we will pass you on to the right case handler.
Click the Chat-button on the right side of the screen to start a chat session.
Chat opening hours are:
- Monday-wednesday: 08.00-15.00
- Thursday: 08.00-17.00
- Friday: 08.00-13.00
Call our hotline
You can also call our hotline, where help with online self-service is available. The number is 7020 0000.
The hotline is open:
Book a Citizens' Guide
The Citizens' Guides can also help you at the City Hall in Ikast or the administration buildings in Brande and Noerre Snede.
The Citizens' Guides help you to:
- Obtain a NemID - remember to bring a valid passport or driver's licence
- Find/print out an annual tax statement
- Notify a change of address
- Apply for housing benefit
- Apply for an old age pension
- Enroll your child at a day-care centre/school
- Use other digital self-service options
Contact Borgerservice on phone number: 9960 4000.